1487213626-4043262936_n.jpg

hey it's ANN :))

好久沒聽到節奏這麼順耳的曲子了 我大概重播一個禮拜了lol

Kygo天神終於出新歌啦 而且這次竟然是跟selena合作!

完全沒想過的組合哈哈 卻非好聽

在這邊偷渡另外兩首kygo的歌~你們一定愛上他的

Firestone & Stole The Show⚡💘

 

1443349511-2214099590.jpg

 

16512ceddb45dc0e09614eb06cfdd499.1000x1000x1.jpg

好了廢話結束 我們進入翻譯吧:))))

 

I had a dream 我曾夢想過
We were sipping whisky neat 我們能一起啜著威士忌
Highest floor, the bowery 坐在bowery飯店最高的那層樓
And I was high enough 直到我醉的迷濛


Somewhere along the lines 但在故事中的某一段
We stopped seeing eye to eye 我們不再眼神交錯了
You were staying out all night 你開始夜夜不歸
And I had enough 而我受夠了

 

No, I don't wanna know where you been or where you're going 我才不想知道你去哪了或你正要去哪裡
But I know I won't be home 但我保證我將不會在家了
And you'll be on your own 所以你將一個人過

 

Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? 誰能陪你走過黑暗的夜晚 直到陽光出現
Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep? 誰會在每個美麗的早晨搖醒你 只怕你錯過
Who's waking up to drive you home when you're drunk and all alone? 當你獨自喝醉 誰將起床載你回家
Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? 有誰能帶你度過那些黑暗 直到太陽升起
It ain't me*4  不會再是我了

 

I had a dream 我曾幻想著
We were back to seventeen 我們回到十七那年
Summer nights and the liberties 停留在那些自由自在的夏日夜晚
Never growing up 永遠不長大
I'll take with me the polaroids and the memories 離開前的我會帶走我們美好的照片及回憶
But you know I'm gonna leave behind the worst of us 並且拋棄最後的不愉快

 

Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? 有誰會陪你走過黑暗的路 等待著陽光
Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep? 又有誰會在早晨將你搖醒 怕你錯過大好人生
Who's waking up to drive you home when you're drunk and all alone? 當你獨自酒醉 誰會起床載你回家
Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? 誰會陪你走過那些黑暗 直到陽光照耀
It ain't me 不會再是我了

 

It ain't me, no no *3  不 將不會再是我
Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? 誰會陪你走過那些黑暗 直到陽光照耀呢
It ain't me *3  無論如何 都不會再是我了

 

謝謝大家看完我的不專業翻譯摟👼 下次見了

arrow
arrow

    A N N 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()